EQUITY FUND SALES SPECIALIST
An exciting challenge awaits you to build up the sales and marketing of Avaron mutual funds. You’ll actively create customer contacts and introduce our funds to customers with the aim of increasing the business volumes of the funds. You’ll advise a professional client in foreign markets and you will be a financial advisor to a wealthy private client in the Estonian market. You’ll be actively involved in business development. You’ll work in our Sales Team and you will be supported in the sales process by our Investment Team.
You are part of our growth story. Together, we help improve the world through responsible investing.
- Exciting and developing work: You’ll actively sell and market investment products and immerse yourself in the stock markets and the economic world
- You will learn to communicate and advise clients professionally
- A team of top specialists and a personal mentor who will help to develop your sales and investment knowledge
- International work in English
- Spacious office in the heart of Tallinn with a kitchen and a lounge area
- Joint events, sports compensation, 5 weeks vacation per year
- Inspiring and friendly colleagues
- Great compensation package with basic salary and bonuses (basic salary 1,600-2,000 euros per month for a basic level sales specialist, for an experienced sales specialist, depending on work experience)
- Opportunity to work part-time or while attending school
We are looking forward to your application:
- If you have or are pursuing a higher education in Economics or Finance
- If you are fluent in English, proficiency in Russian is an advantage
- If you have perseverance, you are ambitious, but you also tolerate routine
- If you are ready to actively interact with customers for most of the day
How to apply?
To apply, please send your CV with the completed questionnaire (download here) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact all candidates within a few days.
The job offer is valid until we find a suitable candidate.
Asset Management company Avaron invests the financial assets of international professional investors and Estonian individuals in two business directions: equity funds investing in listed companies in the developing European region and integrated financial asset management through the Avaron Flexible Strategies Fund. The company employs 18 motivated colleagues and we follow the principles of responsible investment.
Want to know more? If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com