Stock-picking in Emerging Europe
Our passion is stock-picking and value investing with focus on company fundamentals. Founded in 2007, Avaron is an independent investment management firm with a clear focus of servicing professional investors looking to invest into Emerging Europe listed equities.
We aim to add value through active and responsible investment management, backed by experienced team of 17 professionals, rigorous investment process and strong corporate values.Read more
Investors can invest with us via Avaron Emerging Europe Fund and managed accounts. Avaron is regulated by the Estonian Financial Supervisory Authority and a registered investment advisor at SEC in the United States. The firm is fully owned by its employees.
How Avaron differs from peers?
- Focused on Eastern Europe listed equity and bonds
- Benchmark agnostic, low overlap with key benchmark components
- Pure stock-pickers, bottom up analysis combined with top down and sector views
- Best picks from across all market caps, industries and countries
- Get access to small and mid-caps in underresearched markets, especially the Baltics and Balkans
- Value-driven fundamental investment approach
- Proprietary idea driven, not broker led
- Local roots and presence, management owned
- Value investing results with lower volatility
- Use of cash and high yield bonds to improve risk-return
- Target outperforming the market at lower risk
- Responsible investor, supported by a rigorous methodology and common sense