FINANCIAL MARKET ANALYST
When joining the Avaron team, various tasks await you: business model and financial analysis of listed companies and management evaluation, monitoring and analysis of trends in the stock markets and developments in various sectors. You’ll work with investment managers and as a result of your work, investment decisions will be made.
You are part of our growth story. You’ll help make the world a better place through responsible investing.
- Exciting and developing work: you’ll learn to do fundamental business analysis and contribute to the performance of Avaron’s investment portfolios
- A team of top professionals and a personal mentor to help develop your analytical skills
- International work in English
- Spacious office in the heart of Tallinn with a kitchen and a lounge area
- Joint events, sports compensation, 5 weeks vacation per year
- Inspiring and friendly colleagues
- entrepreneurial environment and great compensation package
We are looking forward to your application:
- If you have a basic knowledge of financial analysis and a higher education in Economics or Finance
- If you are fluent in English both orally and in writing
- If your strengths are logical thinking and analytical skills, you are interested in stock markets and company analysis
- If you want to pursue a career in the financial field
How to apply?
To apply, please send your CV with the completed questionnaire (download here) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact all candidates within a few days.
The job offer is valid until we find a suitable candidate.
Asset Management company Avaron invests the financial assets of international professional investors and Estonian individuals in two business directions: equity funds investing in listed companies in the developing European region and integrated financial asset management through the Avaron Flexible Strategies Fund. The company employs 18 motivated colleagues and we follow the principles of responsible investment.
Want to know more? If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com